AUSTIN (KXAN) — Freezing weather continues Tuesday — expected to last until Thursday — causing traffic hazards and school closures.
Several roads and overpasses have been shut down as a result of winter weather.
Austin Development Services said it will delay opening Tuesday until 10:00 a.m. All in-person appointments are canceled and will need to be rescheduled. Start times for inspections will also be delayed until 10:00 a.m.
This live blog will be updated, stick with KXAN.
- KXAN First Warning Weather forecast updates
- Central Texas Radar
- Weather alerts
- Central Texas school closures
- Checklist for protecting your home during wintry weather
- How to check for Central Texas power outages
- Central Texas webcams
- How to drive on icy roads if you must
- How you can monitor Texas’ power grid online
- Download the KXAN First Warning Weather App