Viral Newz – Discover the details

Space heater causes garage fire in east Austin


AUSTIN (KXAN) — A garage was destroyed in a fire caused by a space heater early Tuesday morning.

The Austin Fire Department tweeted at 4:25 a.m. that a detached garage on Colfax Drive was fully on fire.

AFD said the fire was out at 4:52 a.m. and it was confined to the garage. The fire did not affect the house.

The cause of the fire was ruled accidental because a space heater was too close to combustible materials, AFD said.


Source link

Related posts

Texas company wants you to eat cricket protein bars

Lourdes Burroughs

Hays County upgraded to high COVID risk in latest CDC update

Lourdes Burroughs

Protesters call on Austin Energy to take responsibility at Fayette coal power plant

Lourdes Burroughs